Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Evening Post

The best of the week from my iphone.

I stopped by Little Gary's Tattooing for a spring session.  I asked him to ink "Born to Lose" on my arm so he gave me the Pittsburgh Pirates logo.  Same thing.  Bucs are now 10 and 14 going into tonight's game with the Dodgers.  Please wish them well.







Taking Care of Business ........ in a flash!  I just wish he could make the ink a little darker.










The nice thing about living in a rural area is that nature is right around the corner.  
This guy was huge!
I asked him how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop, but he remained silent.  We will never know.

My prized possession, the "official" Dick Tracy car.
It says so right on the side.

My wife and I did a weekend getaway in Philadelphia.  This tri-color Ben Franklin display sits in the lobby of the Hotel Palomar where we stayed.

Scene from the city.

Who is bigger - Liberty One or Ryan Howard?  You be the judge.

I forgot to pack socks, so I bought these on the street.  Jack Daniels is affecting my camera focus.
We took in the Peek-A-Boo Revue show at World Live Cafe.  They are a burlesque troupe.  Fun time.

My photo of this was too blurry, so I took this one from the Nodding Head website.  I chose this place based solely on the name and cartoon.  This annoyed my wife, but we were both extremely happy with the food and drink.

The muffuletta at the Nodding Head makes one of the top five sandwiches I have ever experienced.  If you ever get to the City of Brotherly Love, check it out.

I do not know who this B.J. guy is, but he must be very popular.  It gets harder and harder to keep up with what is "in" these days.

Short pants for the young and spry are finally here!
See you next week!

4 comments:

  1. How fun, loved your images and comments, really made me smile!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekly pleasure, your week in pictures. Question: are you serious that you don't know this "guy" B.J.? Really? "He's" not new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I get it. "BJ" is short for Bobby Jindall, the Governor of Louisiana. Thanks, Ron!

    ReplyDelete

Followers