Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Evening Post

Long week.
My wife came through with some photos and friends sent us some great Halloween shots worth sharing.

I couldn't pull it off, but some men can rock the mustache.

 My old friend from high school sent me this photo of him and his daughter as the King and Queen.
I was aghast when I saw it.  Who gives their kid light beer?
It should be Guinness or nothing.



 Sugar and spice and everything nice.
(yeah right).

 tomfoolery [ˌtɒmˈfuːlərɪ]
n pl -eries
1. foolish behaviour
2. utter nonsense

Bookworm.


Saw a pumpkin cannon on the highway in route to the great Sussex County Pumpkin Chunkin'.
It was hosted this year by the Mythbusters crew and over 75,000 attended.

See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Another great Sunday post. Especially the aghast part. I'm trying to remember the last time I was aghast.

    ReplyDelete

Followers