Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Evening Post

 Pictures from the week.

 We had dinner at Restaurant 55 in Magnolia, a gourmet burger joint with killer cupcakes (my son and sister-in-law are fighting over one above).
The bizarre thing, however, is the image of a ghost that was captured in the top right corner.
Spooky.  I think it's Lizzy Borden.

 The Christmas holiday shot for the yearly calendar.

One that didn't make the cut.
Stay still, you scamp!

Hanukkah started this week and my son sat me down and explained the miracle behind it and how one night's worth of oil lasted the Jews eight days.
What I want to know is, why won't my heating oil do the same thing?  That stuff is expensive.

 My son made this as a holiday present for his teacher, an avid skier.

OK.  This needs some explaining.  I was perusing through school papers brought home when I happened upon this turkey art.  The bottom left corner are a pair of feet that are listed as "dead farmer."
The big turkey is saying, "Whatever happens on the farm stays on the farm."
Disturbing on so many levels.

Skype is such great technology.

 The daily grind - checking emails, catching up on office work...
Happy Birthday to Morri, my wife's younger sister.

The harbor in Baltimore from a Lebanese restaurant window
(I think that is a title of a Billy Joel Tune).

The parting shot is courtesy of the Dover Roller Rink where the Brothers White celebrated their birthday.  One disco ball is cool, two is radical, 
but seven?
That, my friends, is how it is done.

See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas holiday picture is perfect. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Followers