Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fisherman's Friend

With the weather being so wacky over the past week, 
it seems that I have had a perpetual sore throat and headache.
Lucky for me, a coworker reintroduced me to Fisherman's Friend, the tough-as-nails menthol cough suppressant lozenge.
It has been at least thirty years since I have popped one of these guys, and now I am wondering how I went without them.
So next time the severe weather is playing havoc with your head,
pick up a tin of these
(My favorite is the foil pouch emblazoned with a boat in orange and black).
You will thank me.


3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you have a cold. I finally got over mine. It lasted about three weeks. I had the same symptoms as you. I haven't heard of Fisherman's Friend but the next time I have a cold I will take this valuable advice. I hope you're well soon and back to your travels. I always enjoy your Sunday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I had wasabi once, almost got third degree burns in my mouth. Killed ALL the bacteria.

      Delete

Followers