Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Evening Post

Easter Sunday 
and the week in pictures.

Here is a lovely pendant made from your own breast milk.
Another reason why I heavily endorse Similac.


All the kids got together and constructed an obstacle course based upon the T.V. show "Wipeout."  I have seen a few minutes of the show and this looks way more interesting.

Very strange.  Is this a cat neutering ad or animal smut?


Bada Bing.  Bada Boom.  Now that so many NJ natives have emigrated to Delaware, I shudder to think what will happen when local Slower-Lowers and Jersey Shore peeps start to procreate.



The first night of Passover.

Looks like someone found the afikomen.

Skype.

Apple cake breakfast.

"Cut flowers meant more to her on ordinary days."

Bazooka Joe in Hebrew.  A throwback from my wife's summers at overnight camp.

 Elvis Parsley.

The bacon guy at the grocery store was the most popular guy around.  I don't think he worked there, either.  He just set up and gave out pork from the bottom of his heart.

Why can I walk into the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and buy beer in a grocery store, but if I tried it in DE, I would get tackled? 


 Treats from the second night of Passover.  Thank you, family M for your hospitality.  The only place where Moroccan mint tea is seriously Moroccan mint tea.

Early morning Easter egg hunt and bed head.

El Cheapo Walmart single single speed.  Oddly enough, it is the color of the Pittsburgh Pirates, who, I might add, beat the Phillies 2 out of 3.
This is the year.

Happy Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers