Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Evening Post

Things turned cold of late.  Shorter days with less sunshine.  Fortunately, Christmas lights are aplenty.
The week in pics.

Scene from a Pennsylvania hunting cabin sent to me via text.  Can you find all of the seven deadly sins? 

Seeking cover from the cold in a warm spot is my favorite winter sport.
Banana bread beer.



Pretty clever restroom identifiers.

Christmas tree trimming.
I guess we have to savor the times when they are still here.

We got a nice surprise from R and R in the form of a photo book of our open house.  Great stuff and fantastic photos!

The greatest concern of a matron of honor is the required dress that comes with the title. Here is one from the far right of the bell shaped curve.

As a woman, it is a tough gig to find a pair of jeans that actually fit you.  Us men got it easy- waist and inseam.
My wife's favorite pair just returned fixed thanks to this outfit.

Hey.  Whattayouknow?
A hookah would make the perfect Christmas gift. You could pack it with frankincense and myrrh.

Shot from the Dover Newsstand and Cafe.

My son had fever so we ended up at the doctor's office and found this unusual item hanging around on the wall.  Can you name the infectious disease?
Send your guesses to:
The Center of Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333

J re-re-repaired
my corduroy pants.
Purple thread was my request, because...
I only wanted to see you laughing in the Purple Thread.

I never waffle when it comes to waffles.

See you next week.



1 comment:

  1. Proof that jeans were not meant for women. One of my pet peeves, I think women look fabulous in dresses, not so much in jeans. Jeans are for men. Just my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers