Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Evening Post

Here are the pics of the week.

All the praying mantis hatched and now we have thousands of these little guys running around.

The birthday girl went through old photos and found this charmer from the college days.
Sometimes it's nice to remember that there was a point in your life when you had time to be irresponsible.

My question is,
can you use the sea lion as a reference?

M was forced to do some card tricks before he left the dermatologist's office.  Unfortunately, he failed to make the copay disappear.

Congrats to the new parents!
Cute kid.

J wafting in some baby smell.  I could make millions if I could bottle it.

Dad, Bro, and I made up 3/4 of a golf foursome during the Sean Mullen Memorial Golf Tournament.  Pirate Pride was prominently displayed.

Dad is still the graceful giant.
He makes it look easy.

 Every week we are sent photos of this one and her sister, and every week I can only shake my head.  They are coming to visit soon, so I better make certain my homeowners insurance is paid up.

Surprise!
I dig the guy in the back, sheepishly strolling in with beer in hand.


I think this is my son's inside album cover photo.  The album is either being called
"Emo in Slo-mo" or "Emo with Elmo".
Not sure yet.

You know what they say about sleeping dogs.
Lie away, Dog.  Lie away.

O-tay.

Egads, time does fly.  I remember when she was a few years old singing "Zombie" by the Cranberries from her car seat.

Scene form a side street in Rehoboth as French bossa nova played.  Pretty much a perfect moment in my book.

21 is a magical number that follows me around wherever I go.
It's good luck.

Red Man.  After reading the warning, I figure
they should change from "America's Best Chew"
to "Loose Leaf, Loose Teeth".

The family had a great day of golf together and felt honored to be a part of it all.
Thank you to the Mullens for putting it all together.
Sean was an incredibly special man.

See you next week.




2 comments:

  1. You're a fine looking golfer Colby. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad looks and talent have no correlation. Have a good one, Ron.

    ReplyDelete

Followers