Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Evening Post

iPhone shots from the week.

My wife began practicing yoga over the  past year or so and this weekend she attended a workshop in Philadelphia that was taught by a friend from California.  Her transformation has been quite impressive.

If you're in the Santa Monica, CA area, check out Jennifer Pastiloff Yoga.

.
I remember when these words were said right before running a 5K or fighting a grizzly bear.
What happened?

 My brother and I smoking cigars after a swim.  Older bros are good to have around.  If you don't have one, I recommend you get one.  It's never too late.

New York City Lego store.
My wife was in Manhattan earlier in the week.  I remember life before our son when a visit to NYC meant perusing museums or attending plays.
How boring.

Here is a shot of a bag of dog s*** tied to the back of a car.
We came up with only two reasons of its presence:
1.  The driver took his/her dog for a walk and forgot that they left it tied to the back of the car.
2.  The driver's dog went in a neighbor's yard and the neighbor returned the favor.

Watermelon carving contest entry.  This one was my favorite.  It reminded me of the voodoo doll from The film "Trilogy of Terror."

See what I mean?

Here was my son's pick for the number one spot.

Here he is eating it.

Fun with magnifying glasses.
Exhibit A.

Exhibit B.

I thought this was rather interesting.
Old Glory constructed from denim.

There was a lot going on this week and these two spent a lot of time away from one another.
It's nice to see the Dynamic Duo together again.

See you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers