Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday Evening Post

I took Christmas off, but the New Year brings focus.  Here it is:
The last two weeks in photos
(Headphones are in and Judas Priest's "You got Another Thing Coming" plays).

 The ugliness of mass consumption for the holidays began at Feby's Fishery on Lancaster Avenue, Wilmington, where I ate my face off with co-workers.
(All-you-can eat dungeness crabs).
  
 Christmas morn is for the tykes.
This one got a Red Ryder BB gun.  As of this date, no eyes have been shot out.

 My Dad and brother both got indoor putting greens
(I heard their butlers and wait-staff find it both gauche and scandalous).

 Christmas Day sports.

 I checked out Rehoboth Beach's Nativity scene and found it somewhat lacking....
the Baby Jesus.
Wasn't that a Dragnet episode?


Are they, Father?

I was given the new Assassin's Creed video game and found that the older Ezio looks like my father-in-law
(dressed as my mother-in-law).

If you look closely, you can see a heart hidden in the toffee
If you look even closer, you can see your arteries hardening.

Checkers.

My wife's Christmas pork roll got spiced up with Laird's Applejack brandy.

Here they are, looking all buff.




The may faces of Eli.

Hanukkah in the new home.







Fashionable Jack.



My other nephew was busy flying commercial planes.

Crazy certified organic cow,
puns are for kids!

I shot this deer playing Nintendo Wii, so I had its head mounted.

Makes good sense.
Found it at a great burger and rib place on the state line called "In the Sticks".

Happy New Year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers