Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Evening Post

One week.
Digital Pictures.
Sunday Evening Post.

I scored some wing tips at a thrift shop for a few bucks.  Always my favorite type of shoe, but I could never figure out why.
Then I realized it was embedded in my subconscious long ago by the intro to "My Three Sons".
Gosh darn you, Fred MacMurray-
but who can stay mad at you long?

Free swag from the local Starbucks!
If there was a nyah-nyah font, I'd write the following in it:
My barista is red hot.
Your barista is so not.

Found a new spot for Buddha at the new house, but let's face it,
Buddha's content wherever.

The first snow day of the year.
Look at this meager dusting... and it delayed school by an hour!
What happened to the public school system I used to know.
"Leave no child behind" used to be 
"Leave the weak in snow drifts to be eaten by wolves".

Skate.

Skype.


Skunk.

Right back at you, ladies.

Dishes from the restaurant Level in Annapolis.
Fancy pants.

Found this CD in a parking lot.
Oddly enough, it was blank.

My father-in-law and his siblings got together in one spot for a photo.
For the record,
I voted for "A Family Affair"
by Sly and the family Stone.

Roasting marshmallows on a wintry night.

Half-price sandwiches and beers in front of a huge fireplace with friends-
ain't a shabby way to spend a Tuesday night!
(Unless you are eating a wish sandwich...
and what is a wish sandwich)?

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers