Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Evening Post

Pictures from the week.

 Tuesday was plump, as in Fat Tuesday, as in Mardi Gras.  My wife made the annual batch of jambalaya, which we call "Jewbalaya."  It was as good as it looks.

 My son found the baby in his piece of king cake, so we will be hosting next year's event.
Laissez les bons temps rouler!


 Poor Eli was ill this week...

 but his spirits lifted a little during a Skype session.

 An all day swim meet in a humid, eighty degree environment taught us patience.

 I did, however, catch a sunset.
That is a rarity these days, so I suspect I should be grateful.

 A photo of buddha in New York City, sent to my wife by a good friend.
"You only lose what you cling to."
-The Buddha

"What if 'Dog' spelled 'Cat'?"
-Ogre

 I believe this was to be the title of Hemingway's second part of A Moveable Feast.

 The left over scrapings of the guacamole dip at Restaurante Jalapeños in Annapolis. Hands down, the best Mexican meal I have eaten.

 Meats and cheeses.
Cheeses and meats.

 The big dodgeball tournament is coming up next month.  Training for success begins now.

My wife's new purse.  I guess I shouldn't complain. 
It ain't Gucci.


See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers