Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Evening Post

Thank goodness for little girls.
No, Seriously.  If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have any photos this week.

My Mom is a hardcore Neil Diamond fan so that makes me one as well.  Six of us hopped in a limo and caught him in Philadelphia.  As usual, fantastic show.

The Champs!  My friend sent this to me, proud father of a Little Leaguer.  My Dad was my coach for most of my playing days, so I know how special that is.  Congrats.


Brings a tear to my eye to see a photo of my son chowing down on his first Helen's Sausage.

Bizarre.

Fat cat.  Spelled with an "F" and not a "PH".

I keep hearing about Fifty Shades of Gray and  how racy its plot is.  I doubt it can rival this randy poem I found secreted in an old desk entitled "By the Delaware."  For shame!

Here is a behind the scenes look at the magic of The Sunday Evening Post.  As you can see, some photos are painstakingly worked upon for hours at a time, just to get that one special moment.
Ignore the beer.

As you can see, it was well worth it.  A 1968 penny locked in place for eternity.
Pulitzer worthy.

Sushi.
This was meant for one person, too.

(CUT TO THE GIRLS)




This is my reaction to my golf shots as well.



Bubble top hockey.  Any game with a "Boo" button is a classic.

Praying Mantis.


Kilroy was here.
Amazing to think this guy had been around since World War II.  Stay strong, Big K!



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Sunday Evening Post Colby. I especially like the behind the scenes look at how you make the magic happen. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Followers