Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Evening Post

Trip to the 'Burgh
and two out of three returned a year older.
Time machine shenanigans?
Find out below.
The week in pics.

J and J rolled through the air on a parasail down in Dewey Beach.

Young scientist discovers that it takes 23.456 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Birthday Woman turned 40 and celebrated with her friends in Philadelphia.

Here she is right after goosing one friend just before the group shot. 
You can't take her anywhere.

Soon-to-be father preps for the big day in the delivery room.
(Just an FYI, the last time I was the there the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" sign 
was hanging, so make sure you pack sneakers.)

N and J ventured out to Colorado and reached the summit of Pikes Peak.

The yearly trek to Pittsburgh would have been perfect except the Bucs lost
(They are still in first place, however, so I can't complain).

Generation Pirates Next discussing baseball strategy and how they can get a one-on-one session with Andrew McCutchen, current Bucs slugger.

Come on, fellas.  There is no way you guys will meet McCutchen.  He was on the cover of MLB 13, he played in the All-Star game, he...

...he's posing for a picture with you dudes after the game. 
 Huh.
(Hey, do you think you can introduce me?)

Yeah, well, eat your heart out.  I saw Cary Grant down by the Pitt campus in a little Thai food joint.

When I am getting my ice cream on,
I gots no time for picture posin'.

Roberto Clemente bridge still life.

Cigars are boy flowers.
I concur.
Leaf and Bean, cigar and coffee.

My beautiful bride scored a Delaware sweatshirt at the Goodwill in Pittsburgh for 4 bucks.
Swing!

Homemade Sunday dessert courtesy of my sister-in-law to psyche us up for the coming seven days.

See you next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers