Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Evening Post

Temperatures are coming down and the weather has been beautiful.
You can slowly watch the snowcaps forming on the mountains here in Central Delaware, the first sign that fall is coming.
Here is the week in pics.

You can never go wrong using bacon as a cupcake topper, as demonstrated by La Dolce in Milford.

Roasting apples by the fire.
In the distance, we could hear the high school band and the crowds at the football game.

There are people you meet that will not be soon forgotten.
Larry is one such individual. 
 If you ever see him with a squirt gun, run away as fast as you can.

A Blue Hen perched atop a Jeep in Annapolis before UD received a serious flogging from the Midshipmen.

Hawking lemonade to benefit the park. 
Count me in.

Lauren's Loops being sold to help a dying dog (I think).
OK. Sign me up.

Yard sale just for the heck of it.
Sure. 
 Why not.

The infamous marching bear logo of the Grateful Dead being sold in the local Target.
Times they are a'changing.

Props to Jordan.
(That makes him On Air Jordan).

I got a certified letter from the town that my meadow was illegal, so my parents came over and chopped it down.

My first college roommate and I tailgating before the Navy/Hens mismatch.
If only our old RA could see us now.
He'd be so proud.

See you next week.

2 comments:

  1. Colby,
    Sorry I've been absent for a few weeks. I've been keeping the emergency room at Beebe busy. Not fun, would rather read your blog. Another wonderful Sunday Post! Always a pick-me-up.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron-
      I just got caught up on your posts and read about your surgery. Glad to hear everything went well and you are improving. If you need anything, don't hesitate to give us a holler.

      Delete

Followers