Monday, May 26, 2014

Sunday Evening Post...on Monday

Happy Memorial Day!
We're sort of like the trash man-
Holidays mess up our schedule.
The week in pics.

The family got some not-at-all-sucky succulents.  They are beautiful and don't need a lot of attention.
Score.

I'm not sure about the legality of this one. My wife was drinking a beer while riding her bicycle.  She told me the cup holder was for Starbucks Chai and I fell for it.

Not sure who my wife is spending her days with, but it looks to be a Victorian era pickpocket.

Looks like Mother of the Year is one toke over the line.
Visine is in order.

Celebrate diversity by eating the heads of all ethnic groups and cultures.

Congrats to all of the National Junior Honor Society inductees
(that includes my son)!

I laugh now.
Later I deadlift a volkswagen and crush walnuts with my bare hands.

It was a wonderful wedding, but they went a little overboard with the amount of flower petals.

Learning to walk and finishing potty training pales in comparison to the day your child learns to grill.








We went and checked out the new Harvest Ridge vineyard in Marydel.  Really neat place and for five bucks, you can sample the wines and walk home with a free logo embossed glass.  We bought a bottle of peach.

Winner of 
"Best Scabby Knees"
went to this young lady.

Nice family shots at the backyard BBQ, c/o Rick Stewart Photography.


M participated in the Memorial Day Crossfit workout "Murph" which was created to benefit the Special Operations Warrior Foundation.

I am the knucklehead that downs the scoop of wasabi after the sushi is gone.
I am feeling the burn as my server is trying to decide if he should call 911.

If there was one moment to judge as my favorite, it would be this one:
I caught my largest bass to date during an annual fishing tournament I participate in near Georgetown.
5 pounds, 7 ounces, catch and release.
For a yokel from Kent County, DE, it don't get no better than that.

See you next week.


2 comments:

  1. Colby,
    You outdid youself this week! Especially the "wasabi" photo. You always manage to elict a wide open laugh from me. Have a great week!
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ron. I hope you're laughing with me and not at me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers