Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Sunday Evening Post

Blurb at the beginning in italics.
Now on to pictures from the week.
I got a text from my wife asking if I was dead.  I sent this photo back to her.
I was going for the X's-in-the-eyes cartoon trick but was light on materials.

The VIP squad upfront and personal for a Neil Diamond concert.  

Laughing so hard that you spit your food out is almost as good as milk coming out of your nose in the cafeteria.

I got classified a monkey perv whilst we supped at Birroteca in Baltimore.  Those are eggplant fries, which were delicious, but I paid heavily due to a corn flour allergy.

 If you are going to open up your own store, go for broke with the name.
No regrets.

 Once again we stormed Baltimore to support Fried Pickin', the bluegrass powerhouse.
Stay tuned to find out if they will take top honors in the battle of the bands.

Regardless of how it goes down, it is always a good feeling to see people pursuing their passion.

I took a walk with J through Lums Pond, and we happened upon the old rugby field from my college days.  It looks vastly different without drunken, dirty people everywhere.

A glimpse of daily life in Ghana.
Check out the woman in the background carrying all of that on her head.
Amazing!

Nice shot of dad and son sailing in the backyard, but it needs a little something...

That's more like it.
Feel the spray of the salt water and let the cannon balls fly, Captain!

Pot de creme at a fancy pants restaurant in Washington D.C.  My son enjoyed this over the weekend while spending time with his grandparents.  I wish they weren't so tough on him.

His new hobby is constructing every day objects in miniature.
It sort of freaks me out if I see them before my morning coffee.
This is what all of my fever dreams look like. 

Reminds me of the Grapes of Wrath.
Reminds J of the Beverly Hillbillies.

St. Patricks' Day tradition carries on with corned beef, cabbage, and a Guiness.

Beautiful weather outside and we are starting to hang out a little more in the yard.
When my Grandmom's house sold, I took these rocks and hid them away so I could one day sport them at my pad.
When I was a kid, we would hit them with a hammer for hours, to create sparks.
Yep, life without electronics was pretty rad.

See you next week.




2 comments:

  1. "Ride Captain Ride", now that brings back GOOD memories. Have a safe and happy week and enjoy this glorious spring weather.

    ReplyDelete

Followers