Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Evening Post

The Sunday Evening Post:
It runs a close second to the new Star Wars movie trailer.

Very cute pic of Z with crazy hair.
I wonder what she is doing with her hand off camera.
OK.  Makes sense.

We used to get wrong numbers.  Now we get wrong texts, which make it extra hard to put the craziness back in the bottle.
I would hate to be nicknamed "Stalker".

My Spanish is a little rusty, but I think the translation is "Bless Family Dollar".
On second thought, it might say, "Eat a healthy family dinner".
Either one is workable, it just depends on the moment you are having.


It was the only reply I could come up with in a pinch.  I had accidentally sent a blank photo.

My favorite picture of the week.
This young lady carries a Chuckie doll with her wherever she goes.
Quirkiness goes a long way in life.

My good deed for Friday was to save this turtle from being stepped on by walkers.
If I had found eleven more I would have taken them home and steamed them with a little Old Bay seasoning.

My wife was psyched when she checked her weight to find that the scale said it was "Lo".
I just don't have the heart to tell her that the screen is not working and the second "L" is missing from the end.
I kid.
It really means she looks like J. Lo.

E and his Pop-Pop broke bread together...

...while these hooligans feasted on Taco Bell after the school dance.

Fried Pickin' braved the cold Saturday to tear up the Charm City Bluegrass Festival in B-Town.
Here is a shot of the head of security waving to his Daddy after he cleared out an entire mosh-pit frenzy single-handedly.

Looks like one got past him.

It seems like a pretty harmless scene-
a couple of men trying to get a child's toy off of the pavilion roof with a can and string.
However, there were about fifty people behind them that had stopped what they were doing, mesmerized by their attempts and on the edge of their seats to see if they were successful.
I didn't stick around to see the end,
but dollar to donuts they achieved their goal.
I am just that optimistic about a man in a cowboy hat.

I'm a coffee snob, but I could not resist.
It tasted like pipe tobacco-
and that is not a bad thing in my book.

See you next week.






1 comment:

  1. Outstanding Sunday Evening Post this week Colby! Except of course for the reference to cooking baby turtles in Old Bay Seasoning (you were joking weren't you). (smile)

    ReplyDelete

Followers