Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Evening Post

Time to show off pics of the week and we realized our com-pooter is not working.  This is the first time we have ever used the app on the iphone to publish.  Here goes nothing.

Not a happy camper.  Check out those wrists, though.  I bet he would be tough to beat in an arm wrestling contest.

New tattoo courtesy of Little Gary.  Original art by Jason, comic genius.  I have always loved Frankenstein.

My son baked up some marvelous scones with a hint of lavender in them.  Nice touch.

I got caught in Rehoboth Beach with about 160 pounds of weed!  This was taken next to the pavilion where people had gathered to talk about legalizing marijuana.

The crazy thing was that this sign was posted only twenty feet away.
Life is so awesome.

My wife seems a lot calmer these days and I think a lot has to do with the fact that she has been coloring in this book.  Toiling, tasking, crafting, and working is when and where you can find your personal mojo.  

Crazy brownie rosharch blots.  I see a young man watering hanging geraniums.
(Maybe I stood too close to that weed man for too long).

Not a very impressive pic, but I promise you there is a giant Bald Eagle perched in the top of the tree.  I saw it early Sunday morning at the opening of the walking trail behind the elementary school.

First time marathoners getting it done in Long Island.  

A slushie to soothe the throat and soul.  M was out of school for a few days with a cold and an ear infection.  

Chicken Katsu made at home was re-branded as "Jew-katsu" by my wife and son.  
I don't even ask anymore.  I just go with the flow.

I think I will end it short with this kite scene.  My neck and eyes hurt from straining to see all this while typing on my phone.  I think we will be up and running on all pistons next week.  
See you then.



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LTh9IuSTOY0














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers