Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Evening Post

Sunday Evening Post
September 11, 2011.

Block of tea
(for two) in Washington, D.C.

Salt and Pepa's
here.



Work continues on the home and our IKEA kitchen arrived.  Here they are delivering it and placing it in a secret location far from the prying eyes of Martha Stewart.

Drywall action is nearly complete and we had to scramble to select light fixtures.  We have one area that demands a chandelier.

This is the one we chose.

This one did not make the cut.


My nephew's first day of preschool.
His mother explained to him that he was going to be left there while she went to work.  His reply to the news?
"Mama, I'm a little shocked."

Listen, gang.
There is such a thing as cute overdose.
Be careful.



We had to pick up a few things for the house in Philadelphia so I treated my wife to lunch at her favorite restaurant in Collingswood, New Jersey.  It is indeed the best Japanese food I have ever tasted.


I gauge the quality of a barbershop by the volume of deer heads mounted on the wall, but in this case, I will make an exception.

Moscow Mule in Milford's Abbot Grill.
Vodka, lime, ginger beer.


My son discovered a dead bird.  I was instantly reminded of this Calvin and Hobbes comic.



Nick Gillespie from Reason Magazine.


Cherish the moments.


See you next week.




2 comments:

  1. Actually, the "light fixture" that did not make the cut is cut. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Followers