Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Evening Post

Short and Sweet -
just like summer weeks seem to be.

Hush puppies dipped in shrimp etouffe.
Now dat's spicy!

It would have been uncivilized not to cool it down with dessert.

We spent a great day with my bro and his family down at the beach.  Here is my nephew's winnings at the carney tables.  He quickly converted his "Angry Birds" to "Angry Boobies".
His term, not mine.

 Are you ready for some football?
These three guys have a very younger sister.  I feel sorry for her first date.

A general rule of thumb is to never pass up a ride on the carousel.  There is a reason that they have been around for hundreds of years.

 Everyone's Mom is someone special.

I'd be hesitant to start chewing it.
It could be a setup.

My son and his friend went to check out the new Spider-man film and the theater was packed.

Night time scuba.

My wife had to have minor surgery on her eye so I treated her to a favorite restaurant after.

Watering the wild flowers.
What a hippie.

Dogs and trucks.

One of my thistle has finally bloomed.  Hopefully I will be checking out some goldfinch soon.

See you next week.



2 comments:

  1. A taste of summer in Delaware. Very nice photo sampling Colby. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Followers