Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Evening Post

Which weekend is this this?
Labor Day or Memorial?
I always get them confused.
The week in pics.

Right turn, Clyde.
Spotted this stray arm during a walkabout.

Anchors away, men.  The pool time is running out.

With current events, this photo took on a whole different meaning for me.

E, S, and T got away to the Shenandoah Valley.
As far as the eye can see.


Meditating man-a-kin.

First day of school!
(Looks like grunge is back in style, too.)

We found some old bird egg watercolors from an 1850's book.

Turns out my wife took this photo to show others my eating disorder.
Yes, I eat pumpkin straight from the can.
It's too hard to eat from the shell.

Adventures in texting with a four-year-old.

His Grandfather prefers communicating with him the old fashioned way.

Lily hooked us up with some original art.  It looks dynamite in our coffee niche.

Yes.
I used dynamite in a sentence.

So this picture of me and my bro hangs in his house (I am the redhead on the right). A visitor asked who the boys were and my sister-in-law explained that it was him and me.
The guest then asked what is wrong me.
Should I be offended?

Nephew having crazy fun bowling and playing laser tag up in Middletown.

Happy Birthday, Mr. C!

Z gets launched while J basked in the sun.

Z got some quiet robot time during the last sup of the seven days.

See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers