Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Evening Post

Take a moment, make some hot cocoa,
and reflect on the week.
Here.
These pictures will help you.

Everything is zen.
M is becoming the origami master.

Y donning her Chinese New Year regalia, complete with folding fan.

Hedgehog in a wizard hat.
Now my life is complete.
Happy National Hedgehog Day!  
(Yes, there is such a thing.)

Rollie Fingers would be proud.



 If I can't talk on my cellphone, what makes you think its a good idea for me to read your tailgate novel?
I will, however, give them props for 
"PuckaNutt Soul."
I am going to try to work that into a job interview.

This is that moment right before he laughs and red slurpee comes shooting out of his nose.  I see all the signs.

Building snow characters is a fun project, but make certain you kick them down before nightfall or they will come to life and scrape at your bedroom window.
Trust me.

Speaking of trust, I am not seeing a lot of it in this expression.

We are living in a material world,
and thou art a material girl.

They say more snow is in the forecast.

My wife got some meaningful FaceTime in with a good friend.  Said these 62 minutes were the highlight of her week.

Truth be known, she loves to boogie.


See you next week.





2 comments:

  1. FaceTime, what did I do before FaceTime? Tomorrow I discontinue my $59.99 a month Verizon house phone. Only telemarketers use it these days. Enjoy the Super Bowl because I KNOW you're watching it right now.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ron. Good call on getting rid of the house phone. We dumped it about four years ago and have never regretted it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers