Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Evening Post

My wife has been pulling the weight in the picture-taking department, so I will try to be more diligent starting this week.
I'll be going for an XY Chromosome feel.
Here are the pics.

I can't decide if someone shrank a baby or enlarged a crochet toy.
If you know which it is, please don't spoil it for me.

My wife thought this was a cute shot because this four year old fell asleep while reading, but I am amazed by the fact that this young lady is reading the greatest comic strip ever.
Milo Bloom for President!

Are you ready for some football?
I forget who won, but Arnold Schwarzenegger playing ping pong was the highlight of Super Bowl night.

Here is my Dad playing with his puppy.  Notice the array of dog toys in the background.

E decided that he would only show his face to his aunt, but not his mom. 

On the other side of the world at this moment, there is a giant Chinese baby that has "Mr. Left" on his shirt.
It's the only way to keep the world in balance.

Sunday morning wrapped in a blanket, catching up on the news.  The 12 year old is reading The New Yorker.

I feel you, sister, but there ain't no rest for the wicked.

Fritarose fever.
Catch it.

There once was a time in my life when I could purchase clothes on my own.


Tasty beer and pizza at Argilla Brewery on Kirkwood Highway.  It is turning into my favorite DE beer joint.

Punisher got his own comic again and I picked up the variant cover.  I plan on hanging it in my living area.

My wife recently explained hash tags to me.  I still don't understand, but I ran into the best one so far reading over a Delaware Supreme Court case.
The case involved a fight between two women and one was arrested for assault.

Master Tan of San Fran sent me a shot of a beer from the left coast -
"Angry Boy Brown Ale".

Not to be outdone, the Moroccan from the Great North shared a "La Fin Du Monde" with me during a family lounge-about.

Chipotle cup art.
I thought it was funny only because I am a hard core bowl licker
(Foil-licking is asking for trouble - that is the worst sensation when contact is made with a tooth filling).

See you next week.



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm…I not the change in tone. Interesting. I was gong to ask how your Mom's new friend is doing. The picture tells it all. Have a great week!

    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Followers