Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Evening Post

Hey. You.
Get off of my cloud.
The week in pictures.

Sunday family dessert is still going strong. Kinfolk gathered around for chocolate and strawberry cake.


I also get like this when it comes to oatmeal.  It and vanilla ice cream are my weaknesses.

Pretty cool dance move.  I've seen it before somewhere.

Oh yeah.  Now I remember.

My Little Ponies went punk with some styling' mohawks.

The stylists continued their flow with a rendition of Toni Basil's "Hey Mickey" music video.

I tried to go to my son's Math Team awards banquet but as you can see, I failed the entrance exam with a 55.
I kid.  That was my table.

The outside fountain at Ava's restaurant in St. Michaels.  Beautiful day.  The town was a lot of fun.

Frita.

Everybody was out and about starting their spring clean up.

Ice cream joint tip jar.

A whole lot of '80s going on this week and I sort of dig it. 

Text picture from my bro.

My kale was all stressed out so I gave it a massage.


See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers